How to get citizenship from Turkey:

We provide services who would like to transition of foreigners to Turkish citizenship changed by buy real estate.

With the decisions published on 19.09.2018; foreigners who buy at least 250.000 USD real estate (apartment, house, land etc.) in Turkey has given Turkish Citizenship.

In this process wife of applicant and children who are under age of 18(on the application date) may get citizenship.

Step 1:

-Buy property/ies valued above 250.000 USD and apply to General Directorate of Land Registry and Cadastre(tapu kadastro). In this process you need only your passport and Turkish translation of passport approved by noter.(Please note: Property/ies worth should pay within bank transfer and later on will present bank receipts to Tapu Office)

-We organize for get Real Estate Valuation report(This report shows that property/ies valued above 250.000 USD)
-We organize annotation on Tapu Office, “commitment for property/ies will not sell in next 3 years”
-After these process we get “Conformation Document” from Tapu Foreigners Office.

After this point we need the following documents(for applicant and for each family member who will apply for citizenship)

-Passport and translation of passport approved by notar.
- Passport-size Photos(8 piec.),
- Certificate of Birth
-If applicable, documents proving your relationships with your spouse and children (marriage license, birth certificate for children's and consent letter by wife/husband for children’s apply to Turkish citizenship)(and power of attorney is needed if wife/husband will apply to citizenship also)
Please note: These documents should given by authorities with stamp,sign and apostille. And translated on Turkish and approved by Turkish Consolate.

Step 2:

-We apply for residence permit after we get “Conformation Document” from Tapu Foreigners Office. It takes roughly 1 week. We present above documents for this application.

Step 3:

-We apply to Turkish citizenship for foreigner and his/her family to General Directorate of Population and Citizenship after foreigner get residence permit.

For your information.

We provide Work Permit, Residence Permit, Tourism Encouragement Permit, Tourism Investments and Tourism Business Permit, Free-Zone Permit, Energy Sectors Licences and such permits and licences servies.

Hello , how can I help you ?